Janene's Reviews > Second Chance on the Corner of Main

Second Chance on the Corner of Main by Meg Easton

F 50x66

Rating: 4.5 stars

I will not summarize this story because it was already given in the description of this book and I do not want to give any of the plot away. The purpose of this review was to give potential readers information to make an informed decision about reading/listening to this book.

What I enjoyed:

• This story caught my attention immediately.
• I liked that Whitney had a career as a newspaper owner and Eli was a team building business owner. This gave uniqueness to this story.
• I loved the fun and witty banter between Eli and Whitney.
• The very innovative Fall Market decorating ideas given in this story added to the storyline. It was fun to see how Eli and Whitney came up with their creative ideas.
• The descriptions of locations and emotions were well done, easy to visualize, and to feel. I felt a part of the scenes.
• The pacing of the story was neither too slow nor too fast.
• There was a smooth, coherent flow to this book.
• This story had a fun ending.
• This was a clean read.
• The narrator did an excellent job in differentiating the various characters' voices. She had a pleasant voice.

I requested a free audiobook from the author. My review was voluntary and my opinions were my own. I will be listening to or reading more books by this author. I will also keep a lookout for books narrated by Courtney Lucien.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Second Chance on the Corner of Main.

Finished Reading