Jennifer's Reviews > Baiting Him

Baiting Him by Aurora Rose Reynolds

bookshelves: aurora-rose-reynolds, arc-books-completed, books-ive-reviewed

Gaston and Chrissie are just as perfect together as I imagined! From the very first meeting, I knew they belonged together, and ARR's "Boom" didn't let me down! Known for the insta-love that factors into her romances, this author never lets me down, when I need a sweet, absolutely perfect love story, she is who I turn to!

Chrissie has had no luck in relationships, and watching her parents relationship fall apart didn't make her feel any better about love. She knows it's out there, that it exists, after watching her best friend find her perfect guy, but she isn't sure that man is out there, waiting for her.

Gaston is that guy. You know the one. Rich, successful, what every girl dreams about. But he just hasn't found the one he's looking for, the one to complete his life. But one glimpse of Chrissie, and he knows she's it. And he knows he would do anything to make her his. He just has to make her see what they could be together.

This book was perfect. Persistence pays, and Gaston is determined! I waited with baited breath, for him to make his move, because I knew it would be amazing! This story left me with a smile on my face, and gladness in my heart. Maybe even a bit of hope, that the perfect guy really is out there for each of us!!!!

book review banner

1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Baiting Him.

January 8, 2020 – Started Reading