Pat's Reviews > Cowboy in My Pocket

Cowboy in My Pocket by Kate Douglas

Apr 15, 2012

This is an early novel, re-released this month by the very popular author of Wolf Tales, and other paranormal romance. There are no wolves, shape shifters, or vampires, and things that go bump in the night. Just a cowboy, and a city girl!
The best way to begin this review, is by a direct quote from our Hero…..”It all started with a marriage of convenience, the deed to a huge cattle ranch, and a beautiful redhead with amnesia.”
Taggart Martin (Tag) is our hero, who wants nothing more than his life as a rancher, and the deed to his family land from his grandmother. Michelle Garrison, our heroine, is a city girl, living in New York city, writing romance novels. Successful, and happy, what more does she need?
Next we meet Mark Connor, her very sexy editor. He has just rejected her latest manuscript, a western. She knows nothing of cowboys, ranching or horses..or even Colorado, where she bases her novel She is forced to take two weeks vacation on a dude Ranch , Columbine Camp, to learn the basics. She is not happy! To save her novel, she flies to Colorado, rents a car, and with a copy of a magazine “Western Horseman”, she starts her journey. A very dangerous storm blows in, and changes her life forever! The deceptions, and lies are around every corner, and the story within the story is as entertaining as our Cowboy, and his City Girl!
A must novel for readers who enjoy Western Romance, with some laughter, and HOT SEX. Who said you can’t make love while riding a horse????

1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Cowboy in My Pocket.

April 15, 2012 – Started Reading
April 15, 2012 – Shelved
April 15, 2012 –
April 15, 2012 – Finished Reading

Comments (showing 1-1)

dateUp arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kate (new)

Kate Douglas Thanks so much, Pat! I'm really thrilled that you enjoyed this one. It's always been special to me.