Lina (From the Verge)'s Reviews > Killbox

Killbox by Ann Aguirre

Apr 14, 2012

bookshelves: space-opera
Read from April 15 to May 02, 2012

Space is beautiful!!! Well.. Only if there are no Moguls and an imminent threat of annihilation from their increasing attacks to Conglomerate posts... So yeah, the universe is at the brink of war and Jax is trying to make the best out of it. Training and learning new war tactics and facing the challenges imposed in her new role as the Lieutenant Captain of the newly established Armada - which holds March as its Commander. This books delivers as much adventure, explosions, fights and intrigue as its previous. Battles occur and new losses hit close to home for our lovely Sirantha Jax.

I grinned with the cliffhanger at the end *rubs sweaty palms* and thought: way to go Jax!!!

I Love this series! I can't say this enough. Ann Aguirre has made my interest in sci-fi and adventure take a whole new level. I love the world she created and I find myself intrigued in how slowly but steadily the author delivers such smart and heartbreaking plots. These characters are alive in my imagination and I am grateful to have found them.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Killbox.

04/24/2012 page 109