Melissa Maxwell's Reviews > Saved

Saved by Allegra Skye

Apr 14, 2012

Read in April, 2012

** spoiler alert ** I got this book free from Amazon and I have to say I really enjoyed it. It has been on my to read list for months so when I saw it for free I thought what the heck get it. I really like it and really loved Kiera. I hated her parents so much for not loving their daughter. I get that she is different but to wish it was her not her twin Amanda in a coma is sick. I loved that she saved Amanda and felt from the beginning very protective of her sister. I hope in the second book Amanda will try to explain to the parents that the accident was not Kiera's fault but I truly don't see that happening. For one it would put some attention on Kiera and Amanda like all the attention on her and also I don't think she is a strong enough person to actually admit the truth yet. I will be reading the second book soon but I am weary because she has yet to mention a third book which is making some of her readers mad. If she would up date facebook telling them she is working on it and it will be released some time ... then I think it would be nice. But I loved the book and would recommend it.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Saved.