Ronda Tutt's Reviews > Lace & Leather

Apr 14, 2012

bookshelves: erotic, western-romance
Read on April 14, 2012

Pure Ecstasy!

What a brilliant story for everyone’s imaginative fantasy to be sedated. Mrs Elliott does a fantastic job combining this Western cowboy “Leather” with the modern day woman “Lacey” in a time travel adventure.

The electrifying connection between Leather and Lace affects you immediately and will have you glued to the pages as Jess (Leather) woo’s Lacey with his cowboy rough voice and swift moving body. The erotic scenes will stay in your mind for days to come and will have you smiling inwardly as you think about him lifting Lace up high in the air to feast upon her mons to shut her up. LOL

I laughed out loud because In one of the scenes Lace tells Leather she never wants to eat snake again and Jess teases her with yeah she only wants steak (him). Well later after he feast on her mons and has given her the greatest organism, he puts her down and looks at Lace and tells her “A long with your dinner of Steak? I plan to have my cherry pie, every God Dammed day!” LOL

I loved the plot to the story and how they figured out how they ended up in each other’s world at certain points. The ending left me wanting more in the end as it left with the perfect happily ever after.

Excellent read!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lace & Leather.

message 1: by Leanore (new)

Leanore Elliott Cherry pie and Grade A beef! LOL

Ronda  Tutt Leanore wrote: "Cherry pie and Grade A beef! LOL" LOL, I loved that and I loved that scene "I'm to sexy for my shirt!" and add the pants and the horse. LOL they had me rolling with laughter.

message 3: by Sheri (new)

Sheri Fredricks What an excellent review! Congratulations Leanore Elliot! Love time-travel romances and cowboys.