Kathy's Reviews > Eternal Kiss of Darkness

Eternal Kiss of Darkness by Jeaniene Frost

Apr 14, 2012

Eternal Kiss of Darkness,

This is a stand-alone book in the Night Huntress World spin-off series. Therefore, I do not find it necessary for you to be familiar with Jeaniene's Night Huntress series in order to follow along with this story; however, I do highly recommend her Night Huntress series.

Mencheres' finally gets a chance to tell his story. His deliciously dark, powerful and mysterious character has always intrigued me. It's easy to see where the plot was headed through most of this story, similar to the Cat and Bones novels. However, Jeaniene told it in such a fashion that the story just seizes hold of your attention and completely monopolizes your time, until you've greedily gobbled this book up. I don't believe that there are other Nigh Huntress World books slated at this time but I sure hope Jeaniene gets to expand this series in the near future.

For those wondering what genre this book falls into, I would say it's a romantic dark urban fantasy. I highly recommend this book to Cat & Bones fans, and also fellow dark urban fantasy readers. I also look forward to the Cat and Bones book 6 This Side Of The Grave due out 2/22/2011.

I also recommend:
First Drop of Crimson (Night Huntress World, Book 1)
Halfway to the Grave (Night Huntress, Book 1)
Ravenous: The Dark Forgotten
Blood Song
Blood Law: A Novel

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Eternal Kiss of Darkness.