Lisa's Reviews > Anew

Anew by Chelsea Fine

Apr 14, 2012

bookshelves: family-book-club, favorites, kindle-books, five-stars, literary-crush, read-in-2012

Noooooo! It can't end there!

Thank goodness I only have to wait a few more months (I hope) until the next book comes out because I must know what happens to Scarlet, Tristan, and Gabriel. The beginning was a bit slow, but things definitely picked up to the point that I didn't want to stop reading. Well worth the 99 cents I paid for it on Amazon.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Anew.

April 14, 2012 – Started Reading
April 18, 2012 – Shelved as: five-stars
April 18, 2012 – Finished Reading
June 4, 2012 – Shelved as: literary-crush
February 5, 2013 – Shelved as: read-in-2012

Camille How is it so far?

Kira Yeah, how is it so far?

Lisa Kira, haven't you read it already? Goodreads says you gave it 4 stars. ;)

Camille, I'm only about 10% or so done, but I'm really enjoying it so far. Looking forward to reading some more!

Kira Yes, I've read it already. But I was looking for your opinion.

Kira 5 stars?! Whoa! I was afraid you (and everyone else) weren't going to like it with your comments from the beginning of the book.

Camille I enjoyed the book. I keep telling Beth it will get better.

Lisa I almost gave it a 4, but I really did end up being so sucked in - needing to know what happens next - that I figured I'd go with the 5. I didn't want to put the book down. The love triangle really got to me, too. Can't wait to read more!

Camille I gave it a 4. Mostly because it took so long for the story to actually get started.. but I really enjoyed it. I thought it was good, and I'm definitely ready for the next book.