Ida's Reviews > Everyone Is Beautiful

Everyone Is Beautiful by Katherine Center

6591957
Apr 14, 2012

Read in April, 2012

This book was forever on my To Read list after I discovered her in Youtube! It piqued me that so many women were inspired by her. And its not a wonder.
Its such a beautiful book and I had to finish it in one seating. Even when I had more important things to do! But I just had to find out what happened to the character Lanie.
She's a likable character that takes everything in her stride. I loved how every chapter somehow ended in a light cliff hanger way that would make me keep on turning the pages.
I am not a mother, nor am I married, and the way she tackled the issues that many women dont talk about is enlightening and other issues that were relate-able.

I loved Katherine's easy writing style and the evolving story thats not trying to be what its not. The character with their flaws, the lovable husband, the flash backs to when they were young.
Simply, look things in the ordinary : and TAKE PLEASURE in them. Life is as such.

Especially to women: you are BEAUTIFUL.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Everyone Is Beautiful.

Quotes Ida Liked

Katherine Center
“Nobody was perfect. Not even close. And everybody had wrinkles from smiling and squinting and craining their necks. Everybody has marks on their bodies from years of living- a trail of life left on them. Evidence of all the adventures and sleepless nights and practical jokes and heartbreaks that had made them who they are.”
Katherine Center, Everyone Is Beautiful