Antonia Gregory's Reviews > Finale

Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick

Apr 12, 2012

and it all comes down to this. to be honest I don't know why I'm forcing myself to write a review because I don't feel like I have anything to say. It was a good conclusion to the but the whole book felt slightly anti-climatic, or maybe my emotions/feelings are dead. The constant twists and changes in the plot were more than enough to keep my brain occupied. I felt engaged the whole way through and was never bored with what was happening. The apocalyptic ending felt slightly rushed and there wasn't much battlefield detail but maybe that's the fault of a few other thing's I've been reading making me fussy(i.e. prince of thorn's). Other than that, there's nothing much else I can say without spoiling anything so I'll leave it there. Overeall this was a good book that didn't disappoint and was also a satisfying conclusion to the series. I must say that this series has the most sex appeal I've seen out of any of the YA novels I've read so far(if that makes any sense???) and without being too slutty ('scuse my French). Until I decide to re-read the series several years later I'd like to say farewell to Nora and Patch, you will be missed. <3

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Finale.

April 12, 2012 – Shelved