Sheyla ✎'s Reviews > The Way Back to You

The Way Back to You by Sharon Sala

bookshelves: 2019, arc, netgalley, publisher, romance, series, small-town, sweet

Blessings is a heartwarming series I don't want to miss

I love going back to this town where people are nice to each other and they can help someone in need without a second thought.

This time, newcomer Sully Raines is looking for his birth mother. Sully is a recently retired firefighter who finds out he’s adopted after settling his mother's affairs after she passes away. The only thing he has left from his birth mother is a necklace. Sully knows he has never placed any real roots anywhere. Married once but it didn’t last. He feels like something is missing in his life. Finding his birth mother feels like the right thing to do. Of course, the search is not easy but the trail takes him down to Blessings, Georgia.

When he arrives in Blessings, he is a witness to a car wreck. Immediately, his firefighter instincts come forward and he pulls a woman from the burning car. In the emergency room, he discovers that the woman he helped in none other than his first love, Melissa. Once they realized who they are to each other, they don’t want to waste any more time and they want to pick up their relationship where they left it many years ago.

For Sully, Blessings will bring many surprises. All good for him.

I adore this series. It has a lot of heart and sweetness. For some, it might be too sweet and everything has a color rose-glass type of view but sometimes, I need this type of story to lift me up.

A great addition to the series. I can’t wait for the next one.

Cliffhanger: No

4/5 Fangs

A complimentary copy was provided by Sourcebooks via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.

MrsLeif's Two Fangs About It | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Way Back to You.

December 14, 2019 – Started Reading
December 31, 2019 – Shelved as: romance
December 31, 2019 – Shelved as: series
December 31, 2019 – Shelved as: small-town
December 31, 2019 – Shelved as: sweet

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)

Kristi Lewis I would love to live there!

Sheyla ✎ Kristi wrote: "I would love to live there!"
Me too.

Norma * Traveling Sister and proud Grandma!!! Wonderful review, Sheyla!!

Sheyla ✎ Norma * Traveling Sister and proud Grandma!!! wrote: "Wonderful review, Sheyla!!"
Thank you!

Alex ✰ Comets and Comments ✰ Glad you enjoyed, babe! Lovey review <3 x

Sheyla ✎ Alex ✰ Comets and Comments ✰ wrote: "Glad you enjoyed, babe! Lovey review <3 x"
Thank you, Alex.