Nova's Reviews > Accidental Shield

Accidental Shield by Nicole Snow

I simply love this author each book of hers that I am lucky enough to read brings mystery, danger, plot twists and heat and Valerie’s story is no different.

Valerie wakes up to a life she doesn’t recognise or even remember, confused and apparently married to the handsome man caring for her she’s lost trying to piece her life back together. Sensing all is not as it seems or what she is being told at least she sets out to discover the truth only to realise she’s in serious danger but from what. Can she trust this man swearing to keep her safe and does she have the strength to make it through all the turmoil and betrayal she’s about to discover?

Flint didn’t ask for a beautiful woman named Valerie to be dropped into his life but one look in her golden eyes and he knows he will do everything that he can to keep her safe. Knowing he has no choice but to lie to her especially when he discovers who is trying to kill her. Flint is being confronted by a past he had tried to forget but as an ex SEAL he knows he can and will keep her safe but how will she react to his lies and when his heart gets involved will she accept him and his son into her life and let them love her?

This was a slow burn love story that has me hooked from the beginning. The beginning of the story was a little slow but it builds a foundation for the rest of the book. I loved the back story of Flint and his son Bryce is a true character in the book. So if you like alpha protective men who are ready to defend the ones he loves and a heroine that doesn’t know how strong she is until she’s tested you will definitely enjoy this book. I am voluntarily reviewing and advanced reader copy of this book. 4.5

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Accidental Shield.

December 30, 2019 – Shelved
December 30, 2019 – Shelved as: to-read
January 3, 2020 – Started Reading
January 3, 2020 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)

message 1: by Bookloverme (new)

Bookloverme Fab review, sweetheart! :) xox

Nova Thanks babe and for always being so supportive of my reviews xox 😘🤓📚

message 3: by Bookloverme (new)

Bookloverme Will always do, sweetheart! :) xoxo