Sheyla ✎'s Reviews > The Valentine Challenge

The Valentine Challenge by Marisa Cleveland

liked it
bookshelves: 2019, novella, romance

This was super cute and short!

The MC couple was fun to read about.

Stacey Bradford needs to get a new job and if she needs to become the personal secretary to the hotty who fires everyone and never sleeps with anyone at work, she can deal with it. The problem is convincing him to give her a chance. Then they officially meet and her plans are all going to hell.

Stacey believes in romance. She wants Marshall to fall in love with her and she is going to show him that he can. A date at the Clevelander in South Beach is the right ambiance for him to see her in a new light.

Marshall Royce doesn't date at work. He doesn't want a commitment. Then, Stacey becomes his personal secretary and he must make a decision about enforcing the rules or breaking them.

I love this short story. Things move fast but there is no other way to do it in a book of this length.

Cliffhanger: No

3.75/5 Fangs

MrsLeif's Two Fangs About It | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Valentine Challenge.

December 6, 2019 – Started Reading
December 6, 2019 – Finished Reading
December 30, 2019 – Shelved
December 30, 2019 – Shelved as: 2019
December 30, 2019 – Shelved as: novella
December 30, 2019 – Shelved as: romance

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)

Norma * Traveling Sister and proud Grandma!!! Nice review, Sheyla! Glad you enjoyed this cute short story!

message 2: by TMR (new) - added it

TMR I might just pick this up for Valentine’s Day.

Sheyla ✎ Norma * Traveling Sister and proud Grandma!!! wrote: "Nice review, Sheyla! Glad you enjoyed this cute short story!"
I did! I love the Clevelander and it was mention in this book.

Sheyla ✎ The Masked Reader wrote: "I might just pick this up for Valentine’s Day."
Perfect!

Alex ✰ Comets and Comments ✰ I love cute and short reads! Glad you enjoyed this overall, Sheyla! Another great review x

Sheyla ✎ Alex ✰ Comets and Comments ✰ wrote: "I love cute and short reads! Glad you enjoyed this overall, Sheyla! Another great review x"
Thank you. This one was short and cute. Instalove though but necessary in a short story