Tiffany's Reviews > Greta and the Goblin King

Greta and the Goblin King by Chloe Jacobs

bookshelves: own

To see the full post with the giveaway and author Bio click HERE

Greta has been in Mylena for about four years after saving her brother. She has spent that time in Mylena trying to find a way out and learning to survive. All her training came from her Pater Luke. He made her one of the deadliest bounty hunters. She has learned to keep her emotions in check, but no one gets under her skin like the Goblin King, Isaac. She especially doesn’t need complications b/c no one can find out what she is, a human. But things do get complicated when she finds a bunch of humans and tries to help them. All the while Isaac is still there and he will not take no for an answer. How much are they willing to risk before they face the truth and will Greta make it out alive to find out.

I loved loved loved this book!!!!!!! This book was like crack to me. I kept coming back for more. There were parts I had to stop reading and correct myself b/c I kept getting worked up. LOL But I always came back b/c the book is just that good and couldn’t resist. I finished this within a couple of hours and I wish I didn’t. Now I have to wait for probably forever to read the next book. The whole story was fantastic. The author’s imagination is astounding. Everything was really unique. The world was magnificent and the characters well developed. What I thought was really cool was how everyone would change when the eclipse came. They were no longer were themselves, but raging beast. It was different than anything else I have read. The whole changing process was just really cool.

Greta was everything everyone in the book said she was. She is one of the best hunter’s in Mylena. She was not afraid to do what needed to be done in order to survive. She kicked butt when she needed to and knew when to cut her losses and run. She is but just a human with no magical powers.

Isaac OH Isaac, how I feel for him, the king that does not want to be king, but is good at it. He goes against his nature to help Greta and that is what made me sink into his violet eyes. He made me want to go to Mylena. He also was not afraid to tell his true feeling and I liked that. Usually the guys keep everything inside, but Isaac, he told it like it was. It was a nice for a change.

The COVER is AWESOME!!! It portrays what’s in the book exactly. All through the book that’s how I pictured them. I just love everything about the cover. The way Isaac is standing on the mountain, to the sword in Greta’s hand. I really hope that the next cover is just as great.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Greta and the Goblin King.

Quotes Tiffany Liked

Chloe Jacobs
“I’m in your mind, getting to know every part of you. You can put up walls, but sooner or later I’ll break down every last one. There won’t be any secret you can keep or any part of you I don’t know…Intimately.”
Chloe Jacobs, Greta and the Goblin King