Nicholas Sparks's Reviews > Tell No One

Tell No One by Harlan Coben

Apr 11, 2012

bookshelves: nicholas-recommends

When a man receives a mysterious email from his deceased wife, he sets out on a quest for answers. One of the all-time great thrillers.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Tell No One.

Finished Reading
April 11, 2012 – Shelved
June 21, 2012 – Shelved as: nicholas-recommends

message 1: by Nova (new)

Nova Sizemore Ohhhhhhhhhh, i'm deff. reading this. It's on my lists of good books.

message 2: by Kadie (new)

Kadie Edwards Wow!!!!! Sounds good!

Hayley Paige One of my favourite books of all time.

message 4: by nerd#12 (new)

nerd#12 Can't wait to read! Love mysteries!

Haley Georgi one of my favorite books

message 6: by Keith (new)

Keith i want to have a copy of this book! :)

message 7: by Abgelu (new) - added it

Abgelu definitely gonna be one of the next books i read!

Pauline Warren Love it!

message 9: by Kimani (new) - added it

Kimani Collins totally rocked

Izeta Definitely the best of him.I was nervous from first page to the last.Cant wait to read somenthing like this.I usually prefer to read something harder like Russian novels but this rocks me!!!

Michelle Gonzales Just finished reading it last night.

Linda Strawn They should have made this into a movie instead of Gone Girl! Great book!

message 13: by JOANN (new) - added it

JOANN Free,books

message 14: by Dor (new)

Dor Linda there is a french film about this book supposed to be good, didn't see it yet

Melissa Linda wrote: "They should have made this into a movie instead of Gone Girl! Great book!"
The film was done by a French co. in 2006 by the same name. As I recall I liked the film version better than the book, but I don't remember my reason. Could have been simply because they cut it down to the bones of the plot. I do remember liking but hating Mr Beck's sister's character, acted by Kristine Scott Thomas. Anyway, hope you will see it. Search it @ IMDb.com.