Ashley Houser's Reviews > 29 Seconds

29 Seconds by T.M. Logan

Have you ever read a book with a character so horrible that you wanted to jump into the pages and strangle them? If not, give this one a read.

The character development was done super well by T.M. Logan. In particular, the primary male character in this book was so vile, I found myself really hating his guts.

What's the book about? Sexual harassment in the workplace. And the lengths one would go to in order to stop it. All packed into a nice thriller.

I thought the story from beginning to end was really engaging and interesting. I was constantly intrigued and wanted to find out what would happen next. It definitely held my attention throughout. Which is what I expect from a thriller. I didn't find myself stuck in any lulls where I lost interest.

The only complaint I have about this book is that the ending wrapped up a little too quickly for me. And it seemed like the author was trying to tie up all loose ends in a neat package with a nice bow on top, despite the story up until that point being pretty messy and convoluted. I found the "resolution" in the end to be a little bit on the unbelievable side. But it was still a satisfying story overall.

If you're a big thriller fan, I would give this one a try. It's a really quick and fast paced read.

-I received an advanced copy of this book in exchange for an honest review. Thank you to NetGalley, T.M. Logan, and St. Martin's Press for the opportunity to review.-

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read 29 Seconds.

December 28, 2019 – Started Reading