Sarah's Reviews > Demons

Demons by Stewart Giles

Just Phenomenal! Another top notch read on my Bookshelf - or should I say, 'Kindle!'
This series goes from strength to strength. I know that I'll always enjoy reading books by this author, but with any book there is always a chance that the next won't live up to the standard of previous one's. This is certainly not the case with these books - I can't find any fault with them.
Smith is getting ready to take his wife and young daughter out for a nice day to the Seaside - just what he needs as much as his family does. He's always overworked and hasn't had an easy life and needs some normality.
A man is found dead and it's obvious that he didn't die from natural causes. Again, this is one of those books that once you start reading, you can't put it down easily! The murders are mounting up. Why are the victims chosen? They don't seem to have been chosen at random, as for reasons why, you'll find out for yourself and I couldn't wait to find out more. It was great to spend time with Smith and his team again as they're so believable and there's never a dull moment. I hope that Smith can sort himself out; he's come a long way from where he was but he could end up with nothing if he doesn't make further changes. Saying that, it's a wonder the man is still walking and talking after what he's been through! It amazes me where/how Mr Giles finds his ideas - the plot (as always) is brilliant and there are no loose ends. The conclusion ends perfectly and with another big shock that I didn't expect! To say that I recommend this book, is an understatement! It's absolutely A-MUST-READ!!! I hope that Mr Giles has a new book out soon and I can't wait for more amazing storylines - they would make a cracking film or drama series and it would be wonderful to see his characters come to life even more!
Thank you for another enjoyable read.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Demons.

December 24, 2019 – Started Reading