Christina's Reviews > Believe

Believe by E.L. Grimm

Apr 09, 2012

bookshelves: own-ebook, ebook, need-reviewed, favorites, wishlist

Ah-mah-zing! I couldn't seem to put this book down! And that ending, OMG! Can't wait for book 2! Full Review Coming Soon!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Believe.

Quotes Christina Liked

E.L. Grimm
“The sound of a crackling fire going in the fireplace, a nice warm blanket and a good book is just about heaven for me.”
E.L. Grimm, Believe

E.L. Grimm
“No one will ever be able to take my love away from you. I am yours until you don't want me anymore. I am yours. I love you and no one else, never ever doubt that.”
E.L. Grimm, Believe

May 27, 2012 – Shelved as: need-reviewed
May 27, 2012 – Finished Reading
August 26, 2012 – Shelved as: favorites
November 2, 2012 – Shelved as: wishlist

E.L. Soooo glad you enjoyed it. Im still making corrections since theyve been pointed out but the story line is the same. Book 2 is in the works too, about halfway through. :) thanks for the review!

Christina OMG! I can't wait for book 2!! That ending def. left me craving MORE! :D You are most welcome! You did an excellent job!! I'll be writing a full review soon and posting it here as well as on my blog!

E.L. Awesome! Im making a short list of advanced copy for book 2, would you like me to add you to the list?

Christina Yes!!! I would most definitely like to review book 2 for you! Thank you for considering me!