Natalie's Reviews > Slammed

Apr 09, 2012

it was ok
bookshelves: 2-stars
Read in April, 2012

I got schooled this year
a
boy.

A boy that I'm seriously, deeply, madly, incredibly, and undeniably in love with.
And he taught me the most important thing of all...

To put the emphasis
On life

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Slammed.

04/23/2012
4.0% "Shit, i wasn't gonna start reading this today, i should be asleep...but, ya know...im a weak charackter. So far this book makes me feel all fuzzy and warm inside, a good sign...:)"
04/23/2012
19.0% "Wow, this book is all kind of cute and sweet. I am all smiles right now. Love layken and will""
04/23/2012
33.0% "Sooo good, but i have to sleep now. I'll be a walking zoombie toomorrow. I love the name layken btw."
04/26/2012
75.0% "This is a wonderful book, no doubt abot that. The best i have read in a looooong time. Butttt, feel the little extra is missing, the ending will decide the ranking. Right now it is 4 stars."
04/28/2012
100.0% "Reading this, i got a little anna and the french kiss-feeling, minus all the angst. But will has nothing to etienne, sorry. 4 stars for now, jury is still out."
01/22/2014 marked as: currently-reading
01/22/2014 "Re read 2. It's gonna be fun too see if I like this more this time, and if Layken annoys me more or less this time around."
01/22/2014 marked as: read

Britney Great review Nat and I definitely agree!! I gave it a 4 too and for the same reasons as you. However, I absolutley LOVED PoR!!! It gets MUCH better and you really can connect with all the characters. Don't give up yet!

Britney PoR was 5 BIG Beautiful Stars for me!

message 3: by Natalie (last edited Jan 09, 2013 04:13PM) (new) - rated it 2 stars

Natalie Thanks Britney!! I absolutely cannot wait to start it now. There is just so many books i wanna start, like NOW and i CAN'T decide!! Maybe i should just flip a coin??

Britney Natalie wrote: "Thanks Britney!! I absolutely cannot wait to start it now. There is just so many books i wanna start, like NOW and i CAN'T decide!! Maybe i should just flip a coin??"

I say start PoR ;)

Britney I wrote a long review for it bc that book touched my soul :)

Natalie Either i start hopeless/take this regret/opal/this next i think...

message 7: by Katina (new) - added it

Katina I'm reading this now. It is cute. I'm not normally a YA fan but After reading some Abbi Glines, I was interested in a bit more. However, I'm hoping its not too cutesy.