S. Jones's Reviews > Between Now and Always

Between Now and Always by Dylan  Allen

Between Now and Always wrecked me so hard. This book was beautifully written, heartbreaking and healing all at once. Carter's and Beth's relationship wasn't easy, and there were times where I questioned how the author would untangle the mess of their lives. But she did it flawlessly! This author will take you on a journey of highs and lows, ups and downs, and by the end, your heart will be mended. Thank God, because I wasn't sure how much more my fragile heart could take.

Even though this story was fiction, the characters felt real to me. From the very first page, I felt an instant connection to Beth and Carter. Beth's story was hard to read at times and the things she went through destroyed me. Thank god for Carter. He was everything I love to read about in a male hero. His love for her was selfless and it touched my heart in ways I never saw coming. He was exactly what Beth needed. And Beth, once she made it through all her family drama, it was obvious that she was always destined to be with Carter. Their love story, and everything they had to go through is why I read romance.

There aren't enough words to describe how well written this book is. This author slayed me with her writing.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Between Now and Always.

December 10, 2019 – Started Reading