Unapologetic_Bookaholic's Reviews > Pleasure Unbound

Pleasure Unbound by Larissa Ione

Aug 22, 2008

bookshelves: readers-challenge-complete, book-of-the-month-complete, romance-vampires-demons, author-larissa-ione, books-read-2018, kindle-format, series-demonica
Recommended for: fans of demon PNR>demons>incubus
Read 2 times. Last read March 3, 2018 to March 12, 2018.

Great beginning to a new series about demons. The world, the characters the overall likability had me anxious and excited about book 2 Desire Unchained.

If this series continues as is and gets even better Larissa Ione definitely goes to the top of my demon themed paranormal romance author's list.

Tayla is Aegis, a demon hunter. Taught that all demons are evil and derserve to die. She ends up getting hurt and having to be taken to UGH. Eiodolon (E) is a Doctor and a Seminus demon a species of incubus. He is nearing his final maturation phase. That has to account for his overwhelming urge to bed the one person who he should hate the most. A demon slayer.

There are many layers and threads worked into this story. For the first book in a series where information is needed to set the ball rolling for the world the author wants you to love. The Demonica series gives you enough to love about the secondary characters to want to know about them in future novels as well as keeping your attention hooked on the main attraction. I was simply glad that a fire was lit and I got excited about a new series. The review I read that got me to get this book in the first place was right. It's worth reading.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Pleasure Unbound.

August 22, 2008 – Shelved
January 30, 2009 – Shelved as: readers-challenge-complete
January 30, 2009 – Shelved as: book-of-the-month-complete
February 2, 2009 –
page 90
23.14% "loving the start of this. After sending over 24 hrs in bed, got some catching up to do ;)."
February 5, 2009 –
page 120
30.85% "reading ahead of schedule. If not disturbed, may finish today."
February 19, 2009 –
page 309
79.43% "new fan of this author. can't wait for next book. lovin' this one =)"
Started Reading