Lori Palmer (Palmer's Page Turners)'s Reviews > Summer Longing

Summer Longing by Jamie Brenner

bookshelves: netgalley

Jamie Brenner is one of my favorite authors, and I always look forward to her newest read! Summer Longing was another excellent book. I loved all the characters, and related the most to Olivia. The real star of this book though, was Provincetown itself! It was clear Jamie Brenner both 1) absolutely loves Provincetown and 2) did her research to make the setting perfect. This book made me want to visit Provincetown but at the same time made me feel like I'd spent a summer there too. I was sad to leave the town and these characters at the end of the story. Her writing flows well and the story moves along at the perfect pace--it's a hard one to put down. In fact, I read the last 70% of the book in one day!

If you're sad that your vacation got canceled this spring or summer (as mine did) this is a perfect book to experience a perfect beach town setting along with characters that feel like friends. I absolutely recommend this book (and anything by Jamie Brenner) for your summer reading list!

Thank you to the author and publisher (Little, Brown and Company) via NetGalley for my copy of this book in exchange for my honest review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Summer Longing.

December 16, 2019 – Shelved