Farshana ❤️rainnbooks❤️'s Reviews > Temptation's Darling

Temptation's Darling by Johanna Lindsey

bookshelves: hadc

I went searching for some light reading after the previous book left me feeling depressed. Thus Temptation's Darling by Johanna Lindsey . I love Ms. Lindsay and have been reading her books for a very long time. She is one author whose books can be read without a pounding heart for a cheery light-hearted story.

Vanessa "Nessi" has been living in Scotland with her father William who's in exile. She hates her mother who caused the rift in her family and thereby be separated from her twin sisters. Her character was quite a delight for the half tomboy half lady mask she wears, sometimes there's the bold avatar but not brash.Monty was too charming and amusing, the banter between them cracking me up on many occasions.Also Charlie and Arlo, the twin sisters are all entertaining characters.

The chemistry between the leads was exciting but the intensity was never felt. So in that aspect this may not be upto her usual mark but otherwise a good book in this genre.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Temptation's Darling.

Started Reading