Amanda's Reviews > Liar

Liar by Fiona Cole

bookshelves: add-to-bookshelf, want-to-re-read

I want to write a review that will do this read justice, but all that comes to mind are hungry sound effects cause Olivia and Kent are just so effin' yummy! This read hits all the "right" buttons for me, between the "tabooness" of their age gape and the "forbideness" of the uncle's best friend/business partner... It was a version of my catnip.

From the moment Jackson sneaks Olivia into Voyeur, you know nothing but sexy goodness will come from it. Enter one older, dirty, alpha Kent, and be prepared to have your socked melted off. He is walking sex on a stick, and boy do I want to lick that lollipop! The way he dominates one sassy Olivia, making her submit while also building her up to be the true woman she is... *swoon* Like I said, catnip! The sneaking around adds to the tantalizing web Fiona is weaving, drawing you into the the story and finishing you off. She really shows the differences in their lives, where in one aspect you get Olivia's fear of opening up to her uncle then you get Kent's no nonsense attitude, but in the end they are a perfect blend of an addicting concoction.

I have been hooked to this series since Oaklyn and Callum's story in Voyeur. I know that each book will push the limits and boundaries of what is considered the "Norm", watching each character's lives entwine with each other is just perfection. I devour everyone that has come out since, and Liar is no different! If you have been following this world, make sure you don't miss out on Kent and Olivia's story.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Liar.

November 25, 2018 – Shelved (ebook Edition)
November 25, 2018 – Shelved as: to-read (ebook Edition)
December 9, 2019 – Shelved