Barbara's Reviews > Mistletoe & Cocoa Kisses

Mistletoe & Cocoa Kisses by Stacy Eaton

Stacy Eaton has never written a bad book that I’ve read but this one was so sweet, loving, great, wonderful and can I go on? It had me from the first page where I wanted to know what was going to happen to the very end. And I will be honest and say I cried several times but they were happy tears. I am recommending this to all my romantic loving friends.

It’s a novella about Robin Cove who quit her job and boyfriend heading to Ohio when she gets stuck in a snow storm. She just about freezes to death and is unconscious when she is picked up by a teenager who brings her home. At the house, Chris Landry the father, warms her up and takes care of her during the night. He invites her to stay when the storm is going to be several days and there is no way to get her car out and fixed or leave the house. Robin and Chris have sparks that fly but they try to calm them down when Chris’s two kids are around the house. But even they notice something special between the two of them. Chris also has issues from the past with an ex-girlfriend. So can he solve them and can Robin find herself after leaving New York City? I’m not saying another word because you have to read the book, it’s so good!!! Just have a few tissues in case you are a romantic like me. The only question I have is, Where do I find a man like Chris??

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Mistletoe & Cocoa Kisses.

December 9, 2019 – Started Reading