Allie's Reviews > Impossible

Impossible by Nancy Werlin

Apr 06, 2012

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Impossible.

Quotes Allie Liked

Nancy Werlin
“But just now, he'd gotten on his knees and proposed marriage, like in a television commercial for a diamond ring. Except of course they had the roll of duct tape instead, which, when you came to think about it, was a far more practical item. Such a bad mistake it would be, to embark on marriage and adult life without a nice supply of duct tape.”

Nancy Werlin
“There is nothing in this world that I want or need, but you.”

Nancy Werlin
“When you first fall in love, it's supposed to be awful. Awful, uncertain, scary, wonderful, confusing, all at once. That's how you know it's real. You have to care deeply. Passionately. That hurts.”

Nancy Werlin
“I'm not saying I'm glad it happened. Not exactly. But I'm not sorry to be the person I am today, and to have the life I have now. Even though it's not what I thought I wanted for my future, a year ago, it is what I want now. ...”

Nancy Werlin
“It is absolutely okay with me if you need to keep some secrets. I've been thinking about this and I decided that a best friend is someone who, when they don't understand, they still understand.”

Nancy Werlin
“I think you have a right to whine. Honestly, Lucy. We all have the right to whine when life gets tough.”