Mandy (I Read Indie) Anderson's Reviews > Destiny's Wrath

Destiny's Wrath by Nancy Straight

Apr 06, 2012

I put off reading Destiny's Wrath because I knew that I would be sad once it all came to an end. Yes I am sad, but gosh what a way to end the series.

Most of the book is Samael and the wrath he is taking out on innocent humans. And goodness the misery he is pouring out on the world is horrible. I even expressed to Nancy that I could not imagine what she went through while writing some of the scenes. But like always, she did a fabulous job telling her story and getting it out there.

Destiny’s Wrath was the more intense book of the series. So much happens between so many people you need to pay attention; you’ll want to pay attention. You will be hurting for characters you just met and out right fuming with a certain character you have known throughout the series. Samael is one sick, freak demon. Yep, one of those characters you love to hate. Hey all good books have one.

Straight is a heck of a story teller, taking the Destiny series to a whole new level with this one. You will not be able to put the book down, itching to see how it all ends. Trust me, its good! And like Nancy told me it’s an emotional end but you will have a smile on your face when closing the book.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Destiny's Wrath.

April 6, 2012 – Started Reading