Misty (Reds Romance Reviews)'s Reviews > So Close

So Close by Serena Bell

After a bad break-up Auburn Campbell packed her things and left New York feeling it was time to return home and be close to family while she healed her broken heart. She also had a dream she hoped to realize while she was there too. She has always wanted to take over the Beachcrest from her boss and mentor Carl, he's nearing retirement and she wants to ensure his life's work goes on, and also keep him in his home.

But there is a rich, and very gorgeous, businessman named Trey Xavier standing in her way... he wants to come in and tear down his uncle Carl's Beachcrest to build multi-million dollar beachfront condos. Auburn is determined to not let him get his way... which means she has a fight on her hands, one she is determined to win!

So Close is a feel good romance brimming with heart, humor, drama, and romance. This was quite the pairing, both had an agenda, and weren't going to let anyone or anything get in their way. But neither of them planned on feelings, sparks, or love to enter their little battle. Their connection was instant, but with their fight over the Beachcrest and their aversion to relationships they fought hard to maintain their enemy status and keep love out. I loved watching these two go toe-to-toe and try to fight the sparks, they kept me thoroughly entertained. Highly recommend you get your hands on this one, what you find between the page promises to leave you heart singing it's praises!

I requested an advanced copy of this title from the publisher, and I am voluntarily leaving my honest opinion.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read So Close.

December 7, 2019 – Shelved