Diane's Reviews > Anselm

Anselm by Jasinda Wilder

U 50x66

Recommended for: ADDICTING SERIES A MUST HAVE FOR SURE!!!!

I voluntarily reviewed a copy of "ANSELM" (ALPHA ONE SECURITY) This is a very unique story full of action, intrigue, danger, suspense, hot steamy scenes you can't put this book down until finished reading.
Anselm and Selah meet for the first in her kitchen she didn't see him there stitching up a wound she is a nurse in ER and says she can help him he won't tell her who he is it's to dangerous for her and her 7yr old daughter Story.
Anselm goes back to help Selah and Story to get away before his enemies hurt them but he's to late he see's then throw her into a white and screech off he goes to the house and finds a terrified little girl Story hiding under her bed.
Anselm gets his team to help get her mama back safe and sound he tells his boss Harris he made an error and brought Selah and Story into their situation with Hunter Cain still on loose they aren't safe.
This is an excellent storyline with awesome characters especially little Storm she such a brave, sweet, smart, precious little girl I loved her little personality so much I definitely recommend to get this book so well worth the read I can't wait to see whats next.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Anselm.

December 6, 2019 – Started Reading