Suzannah's Reviews > What a Scot Wants

What a Scot Wants by Amalie Howard

F 50x66

bookshelves: currently-reading
Reading for the 2nd time. Most recently started December 23, 2019.

What A Scot Wants is book 3 in A Tartans & Titans Novel series by Amalie Howard and Angie Morgan. I have to say, I am in awe of this story. I started it and couldn’t put it down. I realize that it is in a series, but it truly can be read as a stand alone. I haven’t read any of the other books, but I am definitely planning to go back and read the others. There is so much to say about this story. I found myself laughing out loud in the beginning and then biting my nails in the end. It has humor, romance, danger and steamy scenes. “The soft velvet of her lips reached into him, silencing his brain and stilling time. Imogen’s mouth parted on a delayed gasp of surprise, and the world went tumbling forward again. Ronan froze, aware and yet utterly paralyzed. He hadn’t meant to kiss her...but her scent had filled his nostrils, and the heat of her body had risen with her temper, and that lush, caustic mouth of hers had taunted him to indecency.”
I truly feel that I have discovered a treasure in Howard and Morgan’s writing. I can’t wait to read more.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read What a Scot Wants.

Finished Reading