Ezinwanyi's Reviews > Love Lettering

Love Lettering by Kate Clayborn

This was a mature romance. I really enjoyed the slower pace of it and character development that allowed the read to connect with Meg the artist and Reid, who more literal in the way he sees the world. Reid's failed engagement was the nexus that connected them as Meg designed the wedding invitations.
Meg is at a crossroads with her business but Reid helps her find her mojo by playing games finding hidden means in signs all over the city. As they discover clues, sparks fly between Meg and Reid. The writing style was pretty unique from the romance and fiction that I have been reading lately. The heroine was strong, likable and her gift of deciphering lettering make Meg really unique in the way she saw the world. Reid felt like a typical mathematician, structured and risk adverse. I enjoy how opposites seem to pull their counterparts out of their comfort zone. It was fun to follow their journey. I did find the twist in last third of the book to be less enjoyable. But overall, it was an entertaining read and a well written novel.

*Special Thank you to Kensington Publishing Corp for the holiday gift.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Love Lettering.

December 6, 2019 – Shelved