Michele(mluker) Luker's Reviews > Anyone

Anyone by Charles Soule

INTENSE...THRILLER... that will keep you at the edge of your seat! This story is a nail biter for sure!

This story has two storylines going on at the same time...easy to follow, completely brilliant in execution. The first is about how the Flash was first created, the struggles that Dr. Gabby White goes through trying to keep the process her own. The second is how Annami has a plan to take down those who control the Flash, and make the world a better place.

What is the flash? Would you be ANYONE if you could? The Flash is the ability to transport your conscience into another body. There is the traveler, and the vessel...and this has changed the world in a way that Gabby could have never imagined.

I loved this story...it contains the crucial ingrediants to make a great read...sci-fi tech, action, suspense, thrill, surprises, twists, betrayal, intense characters...the perfect mixture for a great escape from reality. A touch of creepy, a dash of whhaattt??? AND..you have a great story!

A lot of imagination and planning went into this story. It was well written and I enjoyed the different story lines and time periods. I felt it flowed smoothly. I loved the main character...she is strong, smart, clearly ahead of her time.

Be Anyone with Anyone.

You need to read this book. It's mindblowing! If you like a fast paced book that will hook you instantly, this is it...one of my favorites this year...it can be a little dark, creepy and bizarre with the Flash...but oh so good!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Anyone.

December 5, 2019 – Started Reading