Amanda's Reviews > Play Me

Play Me by Ker Dukey

bookshelves: add-to-bookshelf, want-to-re-read

My anxieties and expectations were a little higher for this read than the others within this collection for whatever reason, and while the anxieties were unnecessary, the expectations were met and exceeded! For such a bite sized read, it was EV-ARY-THING!

The power play at work here is on a whole other level, and not what you would think. When Quinn goes from victim to survivor, retaking her power back and it is beautiful. Watching as she looses the chains of shame and grows into a fierce woman, with the guidance of Joshua, is a transformation that will blow you away. He allows her to stretch her fantasies in a safe environment, while stoking and playing into her darkest desires that will have you going up in flames while reading.

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this read and wish I could re-read it new over and over again. I’ve also come to realize that with each addition to this series, learning of how each kink works is cathartic. I get to test my limits within this world, and see what is out there.

Another amazing read, and I’ll sacrifice to whomever I have to in order to get more of these reads!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Play Me.

November 30, 2019 – Started Reading