☄k.c.☄'s Reviews > Peter Watts Is An Angry Sentient Tumor: Revenge Fantasies and Essays

Peter Watts Is An Angry Sentient Tumor by Peter Watts

bookshelves: 2019

Peter Watts is an author that I haven't read from before this, but I will definitely be changing that soon. This was a great reading experience for me. A collection of blog posts ranging from his personal life and upbringing, movie reviews and current events, Watts presented things in ways that I, a person who isn't a big fan of blogs, really enjoyed. Also included were parts about science! Which was awesome! Watts is a former marine biologist, and I loved getting information and perspective on those topics by someone who both knows what he is talking about and has a great writing style.

There are times where this can feel a little disjointed, and sometimes going from one topic to another can be a little jarring, which make it obvious that what you are reading was meant for a blog, not for a book. Overall, though, I wouldn't say that took away from the reading experience a whole lot. A solid read!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Peter Watts Is An Angry Sentient Tumor.

October 30, 2019 – Started Reading