Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ Martin's Reviews > A River of Royal Blood

A River of Royal Blood by Amanda  Joy

bookshelves: to-read

The November Fairyloot Arrived a bit late but there are some lovely things. Click on the GOODIES LINK under the pic to see the GOODIES!

GOODIES LINK

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A River of Royal Blood.

December 4, 2019 – Shelved
December 4, 2019 – Shelved as: to-read

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)

message 1: by Maddy (new)

Maddy Loved the black sprayed edges

Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ Martin Yes!! I love those sprayed edges! I wish all books came that way 🤷🏻‍♀️

message 3: by Maddy (new)

Maddy Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ wrote: "Yes!! I love those sprayed edges! I wish all books came that way 🤷🏻‍♀️"

Me too! Why don’t “normal” books all have sprayed edges? I am thinking of cancelling my pre-order of House of Earth and Blood (Crescent City) by Sarah J Maas and ordering the Waterstones one just for red sprayed edges! 😳

Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ Martin Maddy wrote: "Melissa ♥ Dog/Wolf Lover ♥ wrote: "Yes!! I love those sprayed edges! I wish all books came that way 🤷🏻‍♀️"

Oh shit!! I was waiting to see if that was going to drop. Canceling my preorder and heading over to Waterstones to order it!!

Yes!! All books should be sprayed! 😫