Ashleigh's Reviews > The Anamnesis

The Anamnesis by Adelaide Thorne

The Anamnesis broke my heart then put it back together. I was extremely excited when I received the PDF file in my email, but I was scared too. Both The Trace and The Integer were amazing books with complex, yet reasonable plots. When I laid my eyes one the first chapter, I knew I wouldn't be disappointed... And I wasn't. The Anamnesis not only wraps up questions brought up by the first two books, but it also gives new background information that serves as a new string in the rope that is this trilogy. So many new elements are brought into this story...and yet, old themes remain. The author was careful enough to hide Easter eggs all throughout the trilogy. The characters develop in realistic ways, and some completely change. I loved watching them grow out of their original shells and become better. In the end, all I can say is that I loved this book. The last chapter felt like the perfect solution to all the conflict developing in prior chapters and books. I was satisfied (not an easy task when wrapping up a favorite trilogy.) As always, Adelaide writes squeaky clean books with *some* gore. I absolutely recommend this trilogy.

SAECULA SAECULORUM.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Anamnesis.

September 1, 2019 – Started Reading