Susan (susayq ~)'s Reviews > Lessons Learned

Lessons Learned by Sydney Logan

Apr 05, 2012

bookshelves: 2012books, contemporary-romance, favorites, tear-jerkers, small-town-lovin
Read from July 05 to 06, 2012

4.5 stars! This is what a book should be...it made me laugh, made me cry, made me furious. It brought me through a full range of emotions and left me feeling very satisfied for reading it.

While you learn right along with Sarah Bray that tolerance and compassion is something that should be everywhere, but always isn't, you get a wonderful love story between Sarah and Lucas. Lucas proved to Sarah that love will always make things better and life can be happy even though it might not be as you originally expected it to be.

This was a moving tale and I'm very thankful that I received an ARC and was able to read it. I look forward to reading more from Sydney Logan in the future :)

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Lessons Learned.

07/05
14.0% "Lucas is very swoon worthy. And the whole scene with Sarah apologizing and Lucas saying he wasn't sorry brought back memories from a similar conversation I had with a guy many years ago :)"
07/06
38.0% "I want a Lucas for myself."
56.0% "heartbreaking..."
07/06
81.0% "WHAT A JACKASS!!!!"
07/06
86.0% "*thud* that was me hitting the floor from swooning over that proposal."
04/01 marked as: read

KatLynne Fantastic review Susan! I felt exactly the same about this book. It was so good:)

Susan (susayq ~) Thanks, KayLynne! It was great!