Tiffany Copple's Reviews > The Rule

The Rule by Maggie  Cole

5 stars for The Rule by Maggie Cole. This is book 1 in the All In Series. This is my first time reading a book from this author but it for sure will not be my last. I would consider this book a sports, co-workers, contemporary romance. Tom is an all-star basketball player who also has lots of different businesses, he also has lots of secrets. Tom has been watching Olivia/Liv ‘s PR firm and wants to hire her. However, Tom is afraid if he goes neat her he wont be able to stop himself for going for her. Olivia has one rule , do not sleep / get involved with clients, but when she sees Tom she is instantly attracted to him. She realizes she is so attracted to him that she might be willing to break her own rule. Olivia is scared that Tom is just like all the other men she has ever dated – a cheater. Tom seems to be different but can they trust each other.
Tom and Liv are a charming couple and have instant chemistry. I love these two together. Tom is a strong , caring, charming , witty man , that most women would love to have. However, what happens when the secrets Tom is hiding come to the forefront and decides its time to go after him and the ones he cares about.
I loved everything about this story and can not wait to read more from this author.
• Genre- Sports Romance, Contemporary Romance, A little Romantic Suspense , Co-worker Romance
• Drama-4/5
• Cover-5/5 the model on this over is hot!!!!
• HEA- 5/5
• Feels-5/5
• Hero-5/5
• Heroine- 5/5
• Steam/Heat – 4/5
• Overall Rating- 5/5
I would recommend this book to anyone who loves romance with a little suspense .

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Rule.

December 1, 2019 – Started Reading