Sheyla ✎'s Reviews > All I Want for Christmas Is You

All I Want for Christmas Is You by Miranda Liasson

bookshelves: 2019, arc, christmas, favorite-series, netgalley, publisher, romance, small-town, series

The perfect addition to the Angel Falls series!

I was in the mood for a Christmas romance and All I Want for Christmas had the perfect ingredients.

Kaitlyn Barnes has had a thing for Rafe Langdon for a while. Her friendship with him grew into love. Just one problem.... Rafe doesn't want to settle down. He's not ready to open up his heart again. But when a night together has a permanent outcome, Kaitlyn and Rafe will have to decide what's best for them.

I was intrigued by Kaitlyn and Rafe. They had great chemistry and their story began in a prior book. I knew this was coming and I was super excited to read their book.

Kaitlyn was independent and smart. She knew she might not be able to count on Rafe and she was prepared to do what was right for her. She also started helping her niece, who by all means needed her help. It was nice to see how they were able to develop a much better relationship.

Rafe had to learn loss at a younger age. I couldn't blame him for not wanting to experience this type of pain again. It was funny to me to see how he was already too late. He loved Kaitlyn way before they shared that night together.

Miranda Liasson did a great job. The characters were likable and lovable. I love how Nonna sped up a situation, I love that we get a puppy added to the equation and having the rest of the Langdon family around only made this book more memorable.

The Angel Falls series is becoming one of my favorite small-town romances. I hope this is not the last one.

Cliffhanger: No

4/5 Fangs

A complimentary copy was provided by Forever via Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.

MrsLeif's Two Fangs About It | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read All I Want for Christmas Is You.

October 25, 2019 – Started Reading
December 1, 2019 – Shelved as: publisher
December 1, 2019 – Shelved as: romance
December 1, 2019 – Shelved as: small-town
December 1, 2019 – Shelved as: series

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)

message 1: by Jayme (new)

Jayme Great review!

Sheyla ✎ Jayme wrote: "Great review!"
Thank you, Jayme!

message 3: by Holly (new)

Holly  B This sounds perfect Sheyla!!

Sheyla ✎ Holly wrote: "This sounds perfect Sheyla!!"
It was perfect for the season :)

message 5: by Meredith (new)

Meredith Wonderful review, Sheyla! Glad you enjoyed!

Sheyla ✎ Meredith wrote: "Wonderful review, Sheyla! Glad you enjoyed!"