Sheyla ✎'s Reviews > Gavin's Song

Gavin's Song by Jamie Begley

bookshelves: 2019, motorcycle-club, romance, trilogy

Gavin's Song is the perfect introduction to the trilogy!

We have seen Ginny appear in a few books and of course, we knew about Gavin too.

Here we get to learn more about Evangeline who now goes by the name of Ginny. We learned so many things like how she ended up knowing Hammer and ending up as a Coleman for a while and then ending up as a foster child for the Wests'. We see how her friendship with Willa developed and later on her friendship with Penni too. Then, how she ended up singing for Kaden and Mouth2mouth. We also learned a little bit about her stalker (or stalkers).

Gavin is a different story. We learned about his immaturity. His fights with Viper. His love for Taylor and how excited he was for their wedding and the start of a new factory for the brothers. Then, he gets kidnapped and tortured for TEN years. His abuse is the hardest part to read about this book. My heart was breaking for him. He became an addict by force. He lost faith in himself and in his club. His healing road is a long one and I'm excited to see how Ginny plays a part in it.

With Gavin's Song, Jamie Begley has given us their timelines in a precise way. We know everything about each of the characters before they formally meet and I love the way she finishes Gavin’s Song. It was the perfect entrance.

I can’t wait for the next two books.

Cliffhanger: No

4/5 Fangs

MrsLeif's Two Fangs About It | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Gavin's Song.

November 15, 2019 – Started Reading
November 15, 2019 – Finished Reading
December 1, 2019 – Shelved
December 1, 2019 – Shelved as: 2019
December 1, 2019 – Shelved as: motorcycle-club
December 1, 2019 – Shelved as: romance
December 1, 2019 – Shelved as: trilogy

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)

message 1: by Holly (new)

Holly  B Sounds like a great start!!

Sheyla ✎ Holly wrote: "Sounds like a great start!!"
Yes, it was. Although, this is book 27 ...all the books are related.

message 3: by Meredith (new)

Meredith Fantastic review, Sheyla!