Cams's Reviews > Growth Hacker Marketing: A Primer on the Future of PR, Marketing, and Advertising

Growth Hacker Marketing by Ryan Holiday

liked it
bookshelves: business-books

The first of many marketing books that I'm going to read, kick started by a recommendation from a marketing consultant that a company I freelance for has hired. I've been brought in as a social media consultant, mainly on the back of my being friends with the business owner and the fact that I have photography and video skills and equipment. I'm going to build this into a career and will be devouring books over the next few months as I grow into my new business.

This book was a very good start to that process and I couldn't be more excited. The book is a nice length and talks about techniques that I was peripherally aware of but had never had it all laid out in a concise way. I use or have used many of the services that are mentioned (Spotify, Uber, Hotmail et al) and it's nice to have some of their strategies explained in such a simple way.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Growth Hacker Marketing.

November 28, 2019 – Started Reading