Erin Lewis's Reviews > A Fairbanks Affair

A Fairbanks Affair by Katy Regnery

5 Star Review A Fairbanks Affair (Odds-Are-Good #3) by Katy Regnery

Having read several books from Katy Regnery, I couldn’t wait to read this one. This was one of those books that grabbed me from the start and never let me go; what a terrific read A Fairbanks Affair was. I love any story that is centred on Christmas and this story will get you in the mood for the festive season.

I fell hard and fast for Trevor, there was just something about him that ticked all the boxes for me and then some. My heart went out to both Trevor and Faye with all they have been through and I was cheering for these two to get together and get the happily ever after they both so richly deserve.

Having been badly burned recently, Trevor has no intention of every letting his heart become involved again, in fact all he wants is a weekend of fun with no strings attached. When Faye answers his personal add she has no idea how her life is about to change.

The chemistry between Trevor and Fayer was instant smoking hot and the will they, won’t they, had me on the edge of my seat. I loved the characters, both separately and especially together.

As I have come to expect from a book by Katy Regnery, the writing was outstanding, the banter was fun and the characters were easy to relate too and realistic. This was a beautifully written, heartwarming story and all in all this made for a great read that I highly recommend.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Fairbanks Affair.

November 27, 2019 – Shelved