TheSassyNerdBlog's Reviews > The Virgin Gift

The Virgin Gift by Lauren Blakely

I always turn to Lauren Blakely books when I am in need of light-hearted, funny and swoony romance and this beauty landed in my lap at just the right time.

As always Ms. Blakely delivers are a funny, swoony and delicious plot that ha my grin from ear to ear.

The Virgin Gift is about two neighbors, Adam and Nina. They are close friends, and get along well, they laugh and have fun. The perfect friendship really.

Adam is swoony, charming, deliciously hot and easy to get along with, he's fun and outgoing... But hasn't had the best luck when it comes to love, so rather than risk himself getting burnt again, he sworn off relationships altogether.

Nina is a sassy, witty, and kind good girl next door, but she is in a line of work that she has to snap pictures of people sexy poses, naughty kind of ones, erotic pictures. She has seen her fair share of things and she often lets her mind run with possibilities. She's inexperienced but wants to change that. So she begins a list of things she wants to try.

Adam comes to stays with her for a bit while and that is when he finds this list and him too his intrigued so what better person to help her ticks these off. The thing is, what starts as two friends exploring and having fun doing it... Well, the heat keeps rising and the connection between these two is on fire. But will they be able to keep doing this? Or will they realize that they are meant to be?

This was HOT and exactly what I needed right now. I devoured it in one sitting, but that's no surprise. I do that with most of Lauren's books!
It's funny, steamy must read

5 Stars

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Virgin Gift.

November 24, 2019 – Started Reading