PP's Bookshelf's Reviews > The Virgin Gift

The Virgin Gift by Lauren Blakely

Someone please call the fire brigade as Lauren Blakely has lit up my device, my mind and my body by this scorching hot romance called The Virgin Gift. It was intense. It was dirty, filthy and sinfully sexy. The best kind of decadent heat you would like to feel again and again.

Nina and Adam has been best friends for a long time. They have an easy camaraderie going on. Nina is one of the most sought after Budoir photographer in Vegas but her own experience is lacking. She is dying to feel the excitement, the exhilaration and the kinky pleasure from a dominating man. When Adam finds out about her bucket list accidentally, he has to volunteer to be that man. Because he has been attracted to his friend forever but he never wanted to cross his line and also due to his traumatic past relationship. But can they keep the sex and the feelings separate? And what about the last item on her list?

Nina and Adam has this sizzling hot and mindnumbing chemistry. I love how Adam can be two different yet same person. He can be sweet, caring, charming, funny and easy going gentleman. But he turns into this possessive, controlling and rough alpha with Nina. I loved Nina's personality. She is smart, sweet and intelligent. She has a shade of uncertainty and vulnerability about her sexual desires. But once she embraces them, she became a vixen. You should be ready with tissue, wine and multiple change of panties. Because it was one feast of dark, delicious and toe curling passion. Lauren Blakely put the sweet romance in middle of all the steamy scenes and that made this story more alluring. Nina and Adams fall for each other by a bit after every item is checked off the list. And the last wish was so forbidden and risky that I could not believe they did it! Full on blush, goosebumps and wetness...

Lauren Blakely surely has a way with her words and The Virgin Gift proves that again. Indulge yourself in this incredibly sensual treat.

Received ARC for Honest review

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Virgin Gift.

November 25, 2019 – Started Reading