destiny ♡⚔♡ [howling libraries]'s Reviews > The Awkward Yeti Presents: How I Broke Up with My Colon: Fascinating, Bizarre, and True Health Stories

The Awkward Yeti Presents by Nick Seluk

I love The Awkward Yeti, so whenever I see that there's a new collection up on Netgalley, I jump to download it as soon as possible. I think this has to be one of my favorite works of Seluk's yet, even though it totally branches out from the usual style! Instead of a collection of short, humorous, silly comics, this is actually a collection of true medical stories that were submitted (mostly by patients, but sometimes by providers) and then dramatized through comics. They're still adorable and hilarious (the gallbladder has my heart forever with its little "you don't wike da stones?" moments), but it's also super informative and morbidly fascinating. Whether you're new to The Awkward Yeti comics or a long-time fan, I strongly recommend picking this one up!

Thank you so much to the publisher for providing me with this ARC in exchange for an honest review!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Awkward Yeti Presents.

November 24, 2019 – Started Reading
November 24, 2019 – Shelved as: graphic-novels-manga-comics
November 24, 2019 – Shelved as: humor
November 24, 2019 – Shelved as: nonfiction
November 24, 2019 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

MischaS_ i just finished this as well. i am really pleased by it, it was just so good.

destiny ♡⚔♡ [howling libraries] MischaS_ wrote: "i just finished this as well. i am really pleased by it, it was just so good."

I'm glad you enjoyed it, too! :D