Ra Cristina's Reviews > Marked

Marked by P.C. Cast

After reading some of the negative reviews I must edit my review with this note: I don't care if you didn't like the book (for whatever reason) so stop yourself from bad commenting my review! Thanks!

I read this book a few years back and it became my favourite series of all times. I decided to re-read it because I heard that a tv series is coming so I just wanted to remember the details before watching it. I was a bit afraid that I might not like it just as much as the first time but I was not disappointed.

The way Zoey deals with everything that is happening to her is just refreshing. I'm actually finding myself in her so much that at times I feel like I'm reading about myself.

The story is really catchy and even though it's just another vampire story I feel that it is different from everything else that I read with vampires. Some people comment and get offended by the way Zoey thinks and talks, I find she is very funny and like any teenager she is just confused and trying to make the best out of what is happening to her. Her friends are supportive and really nice, and again like the teenagers they are they can be goofy.

I loved this first book.

Thanks for reading!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Marked.

Finished Reading