Jessica Alcazar's Reviews > One Timer

One Timer by Toni Aleo

bookshelves: aleo-toni, 2019-blog-tour-read, pr-l-woods

This story turned out exceptionally better than I expected! Even tho technically, there’s already a HEA before we begin, the story still captivated both my mind and my heart! AND, what an excellent idea for a story, right?! Your daughter comes home to tell you she’s found the love of her life and is moving way across the country and quitting her entire life plan. What’s a parent to do?? READ THIS STORY AND FIND OUT!!

The looking back concept to drive home a point in the present was pure genius on the part of the author, in my opinion. We got to read how an established couple got to where they are today in a format that allows for less development so it’s a #win no matter how you look at it. LOL Honestly, while I was reading I kept think “this chic is genius with this story!” And it put a smile on my face! But that’s just the skeleton of the story. The meat of the story also put a huge smile on my face and my heart.

I loved everything about this and now I’m sorry I haven’t really kept up with this series in the last five years or so. But I’m going to change that soon!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read One Timer.

November 24, 2019 – Started Reading