Janalyn's Reviews > Incident at Whisper Falls

Incident at Whisper Falls by J. Stephen  Thompson

Not only was this an original plot, it was also very interesting and at times funny. Hey Belty Hunter and a ConMan unknowingly both go to the same dead town supposedly a ghost town, but now the residents there a ConMan not your average ConMan… They’re monsters. Real monsters! I can’t recommend this book highly enough. I am anxiously waiting for a book to and I can’t say that about many Siri’s, but I can aboutIncident At Whisper Falls. When a book is this good you should tell someone so I’m telling you you really should read this book if you like crypto animals and sci-fi with a little bit of magic this is the book for you. They have everything any town from the old west pass a sheriff a doctor a saloon saloon girls and bad guys, but like I said the bad guys are monsters. It only makes for a great read.

P. S. To be fair I have to say I thought this book was a historical fiction book, but I was pleasantly surprised. I’m really not into sci-fi, but I’m really into this book!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Incident at Whisper Falls.

October 27, 2019 – Started Reading