Lily Rozenstrauch's Reviews > The Farther You Run

The Farther You Run by Davida Wills Hurwin

Apr 03, 2012

I loved the book The Farther You Run. It's definitely one of my favorite books I've ever read. This is the kind of book that makes you laugh and cry at the same time. Although, at times its really funny and happy I think that it's more of a sad serious book. This book is extremely well written and it show you different ways of looking at things. This book is about how the main character's best friend died and going through the greif in her own special way. Nothing like this has ever happened to me so I can only imagine how it would feel, and this book helped me understand what people go through. This book taught me all the different stages of grief and sadness and how eventually you will have to except that the person will never be with you again. I loved the aspects of friendship and laughter in this book, but I aslo loved the sad parts because it made me really look at things from another perspective. I'm absolutely in love with this book and I would suggest it to everyone.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Farther You Run.