Samantha's Reviews > Storm

7092069
Apr 03, 2012

bookshelves: ya-paranormal, most-annoying-love-triangles
Read on April 25, 2012

Well, I really regret reading the novella, Elemental, after reading this book. I got so attached to Micheal and Emily's story and what happens in the interim? OH, (view spoiler) and that's why I regret reading the novella...

I think the idea of Elementals is really cool. I still don't understand where the villains get the authority to harrass all the main characters but oh, well. The main characters are mostly likable, except for Becky liking the wrong guy for most of the book :( I absolutely loved Chris, he was ADORABLE and DREAMY. And Chris totally brought Becca's guard down for Hunter to just swoop in? NOT COOL. So I didn't really like Becca for her resistance to Chris, for ignoring her feelings/instincts, and how easily she gave into Hunter. I also thought the plot outcome(s) were a bit predictable.

Overall, I liked the story, I liked the ending, and I look forward to the next book (a sneak peak was included in this ebook and it focuses on Gabriel!) in the Elementals world!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Storm.

04/25/2012 page 221
63.0% "I didn't realize there was going to be a love triangle :( I hate love triangles!"
02/09/2016 marked as: read